Saturday, October 23, 2010

Because a Friendship that clicks well with each and everyone I love in gradual, it is a and the most beautiful I could ever asked for. Even if the Friendship is less than a year old

















































































-

I met the girl above, andrea AKA Qiqi as early as 9am for our $12/hour work that saturday. it was OK lah. home and dressing up again, would already be 6pm, rushed and met the guys around 7pm for our dinner at Jolly Frog. A pretty nice resturant though.... :>)

Afterwhich we were really kinda wonder where the hell should we be hanging out and we.... ended at powerhouse(again) for the XXXXX times, cuz my Friend there LOVE powerhouseeeeeee.

yadayada, alcohols and music, I probably wasnt in the really mooooood to get very "high" and kaopehzzzz. Flaming thing didnt kill me, AT ALL. :D haha.

-)

Had Fun(S)

love
they
all
maxico.

hopefully the Friendship can always be seen running... and running.

No comments: